Friends of Scouting Community Campaign
Generally the Community Campaign uses different resources than the Family Campaign. The Community Campaign normally uses pre-printed pledge cards and will have community related brochures as well.
A few quick reminders about the Pledge Cards:
- The contributor may give you the payment by cash, check or charge card. We accept ALL charge cards. If the contributor is paying by charge card, please write the card type (Master, Visa, etc.), the CVV number (located on the back of the card), and the zip code associated with the card so that we can enter the pledge in our charge machine. Please insert the payment amount.
- If your contributor would like to make a pledge and be billed by the Council office, please insert the total pledge amount. The contributor needs to choose how often they would like to be billed. (Please circle the billing cycle)
- Verify that the contributor’s correct name, address and phone number are properly printed. Make any necessary changes.
- If employer makes matching gifts, please ask contributor to mail a “Matching Gift Form” to: Westmoreland-Fayette Council, BSA – 2 Garden Center Drive, Greensburg, PA 15601
While working on the campaign you may find that some general clean up needs done. You can feel free to enter the appropriate code in the left-hand margin on the card before returning it to the office. Please do NOT mark through any prospect name or phone number.
Codes are as follows:
X = DELETE PROSPECT
D = DECEASED
W = CHANGE NAME OF WORKER
C = COMBINE PROSPECTS
A = CHANGE OF ADDRESS/PHONE NUMBER
M = MOVE FROM ONE DIVISION TO ANOTHER
S = CHANGE STATUS (WORKED, UNWORKED, ETC.)
* = SPECIAL EDITS NOT CODED